Sorry. Most of these pages are in Japanese.
- VR RIBF-VR360 Take a 360-degree walk around the RI Beam Factory, and even go inside the SRC! (Japanese only) Opens in a new window.
- Movie Exploreing the Origin of Elements This video introduces the research and large-scale experimental facilities that aim to elucidate the origin of the elements by studying the structure and reactions of atomic nuclei with dynamic images and graphics.(Japanese only)
- Movie RIBF CRUISE 〜Virtual tour〜 Let's walk around the RIBF. This is a video of me actually walking around the facility with a camera. You can see the huge facility firsthand.
- Poster Chart of Nuclides You can download the nuclear chart poster made by the Nishina Center. It contains various knowledge and information about nuclei, so please make use of it.(Japanese only) Opens in a new window.
Let's learn more!
- Poster Periodic Table You can download the periodic table made by the Nishina Center. It was made in commemoration of the discovery of Nifonium.
- Printed Matter Brochure You can download a pamphlet that explains the Nishina Center's facilities and research in an easy-to-understand manner. (Japanese only)
- Movie RIBF Beam Line RIBF can accelerate an atomic nucleus to 70% of the speed of light. You can see the acceleration of the beam in a CG movie.
- Movie SRC Construction Video The Superconducting Ring Cyclotron (SRC) took about four years from the start of construction to be completed. This is a time-lapse movie that condenses about two years of the construction into a 50-second movie.