Below is information to help you use the RIKEN Nishina Center website.
Note that any of this information may be changed without notice.
Recommended operating systems, browsers, and settings
|OS||Windows ： Windows 10 or higher
Macintosh ： Mac OS X or higher
|Brouser||Windows ： Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome Latest edition
Macintosh ： Safari OS X or higher
|Plug-ins||You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.|
Make sure that style sheets are enabled in your browser. This website uses a high-usability style sheet, and if style sheets are disabled then pages may not display properly.
All text, photographs, diagrams, and other materials on this website are RIKEN Nishina Center copyright, unless explicitly specified otherwise elsewhere on the website.
It is prohibited to use, reproduce, or modify any of these without RIKEN's permission.
If you want to link to a page on this site, e-mail the following information to nishina-Center [at] riken.jp ([AT] should be replaced with @):
- the URL and title of the page on your site on which you wish to put the link (so that we can find it from the top page);
- the URL and title of the page to which you wish to link; and
- the reason why you want to make the link (give as much detail as possible).
Links that might mislead users about the sources of information are not permitted, and links from the following types of website are strictly forbidden:
- commercial websites or websites for soliciting customers that have no relation to RIKEN;
- websites that contain contents intended to libel, defame, or damage the reputation of RIKEN or other persons or organizations;
- websites that infringe or might infringe the intellectual property rights, property, privacy, or other rights of RIKEN or other persons or organizations; and
- other websites that RIKEN judges unsuitable, for example websites that violate laws or public order and morals, and websites that might hinder the operation of the RIKEN website.
If you want to reproduce contents from this website, fill in the Borrowing and Reproduction Request Form (Japanese only) (WORD / PDF) and e-mail it to nishina-Center [at] riken.jp ([AT] should be replaced with @)
Conditions of use
Use of information or data from this website is undertaken at the user's own risk.
RIKEN Nishina Center takes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that may arise through the use of this information or data.
RIKEN Nishina Center is not responsible for the contents of external website that are linked to from this website.
Any or all of this website may be changed, deleted, or removed without notice.
Protection of personal data
If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, then your e-mail address will be revealed to us, but we will never use your e-mail address for any purpose other than replying to your inquiry.
In accordance with RIKEN's rule on protection of personal data, your e-mail address will be protected strictly and will never be released, given, or lent to any third party without just cause.
Records of user’s access log is kept and stored.
However, individuals will not be identified by the access log.
Access log recorded by this website will not be used for any other purpose other than analysis of access tendencies and statistics of number of visitors or for when solving problems in the RIKEN server.
The result of the analysis will only be used as reference for purpose of future management of website.